You can make a request through our “Contact us” form.
You can also call us directly on the phone
What is the payment process?
A prepayment of the 25% of the total due is requested upon reservation. The remaining 75% of the total due is payed 2 weeks before the arrival. Payments are made with bank transfer, Paypal and credit card.
What is the cancellation policy?
In case of cancellation the payments already done by the time of the cancellation are not refunded.
The property is located at Krotiri, Parikia Paros. A car or scooter is necessary. There are no bus stations in the area. Walking from and to the city is possible (35 minutes) but not recommended because of the heat.
How can I find the place?
We always welcome our guests at the port or the airport and escort them to the property. You can find the exact location of the house at the ‘Location” tab as well as many other access information.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.